Friday, October 22, 2010

Healthy Tips: Deep Tissue Massage Therapy

Sign up for my newsletter on the right pane to be entered into all our contests for some great prizes
Sometimes we put our bodies through grueling training to keep ourselves healthy. Whether it’s toning up, weight loss or building size, we’ve all felt that insane soreness for days following the workout. After your body has recovered, your muscles may feel tight when not stretched regularly and this is where a massage comes in handy.

I get deep tissue massages monthly even though my therapist can make me scream like a little girl. I’m willing to put up with the temporary pain because I know how beneficial it is to my health and training. First off, they help reduce the chance of injury by decreasing tension in your hard working muscles. Also, they release toxins through your lymphatic system and improves blood circulation. But the best part of a massage for me is the relaxation factor. I get to lie there in tranquility while somebody kneads my mental and physical stressors away (outside of the bursts of pain). Joking aside, these are only a few of the benefits of a good massage. For more information, visit the Registered Massage Therapist Association of Alberta at http://www.mtaalberta.com/?page=115

I go to Bow Valley Massage clinic located in Calgary, Alberta and see Cyndi. She is amazing and can fix all of my issues, plus I always leave feeling like a millions bucks! Here's their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Calgary-AB/Bow-Valley-Massage-Clinic/150133118358150?ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment