Saturday, October 2, 2010

Training and Healthy Tips: Q & A with Colin



Q: What do you eat?
A:  I try to eat mainly meat and vegetables and avoid processed carbs.  If I do have carbs, it's usually whole grain and complex carbohydrates.  However, when I go to my parents for dinner, I do have white rice, I can't avoid it, I am Chinese after all.  Besides, my mom would kill me if I didn't have at least some of her rice! 

Q:  How often do you train?
A:  I train at least 3 times a week, even if it means a short half hour workout.  I try not to work the same body parts back to back and have a rest day in between if I'm feeling really sore.


Q: Do you do cardio?
A:  Yes, I do cardio, but only once a week.  I personally hate running on treadmills or using bikes because I find it extremely boring!  I'd rather go for a run outside or play a sport. 


I'm always open to answering questions, so feel free to contact me at info@FitNutBlog.com.  I will post the most common Q & A's for all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment