Saturday, October 9, 2010

Training and Health Tips: Q & A with Colin



Q:  How do you manage not cheat with your eating?
A:  I do cheat, everybody has their vices, but I try to use discipline when it comes to "treats" by watching my portion size or only having them once a week.  I love slurpees!


Q:  Can I bulk up and trim down at the same time?
A:  It's difficult to build lean muscle mass, so I normally recommend focusing on one or the other.  You can do it, but it will take alot longer to see the desired results.


Q:  How do I just lose the fat around my stomach?
A:  You can't target train when it comes to trimming fat.  Your body will trim the fat off your entire body evenly when you start doing cardio, etc.  So doing fifty situps every night won't necessarily give you a flat stomach.


I'm always open to answering questions, so feel free to contact me at info@FitNutBlog.com.  I will post the best weekly Q & A's for all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment