Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Apple Debate


I've always been a PC guy and I've been slowly creeping into Apple's products one at a time.  At first I bought an ipod, neat gadget, sleak, intuitive and could play lots of music.  Then I bought an ipod touch when I went travelling in Europe, the little guy saved me in restaurants and provided maps that helped me navigate through three countries. 

I recently got an iphone 4 and I think it's the best thing since sliced bread.  Especially the apps that they make available for it.  Right now I'm addicted to Catapult Mania and I love the fact that I can check my sports scores on the fly.

Now the real debate, it's time for me to get a new computer, I don't know if I should get a Macbook or a Dell laptop.  Do I make the move to the dark side or do I opt for something I'm familiar with at a lower price?  Decisions......decisions......

No comments:

Post a Comment