Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Training Tips: Cardio Workout

This week's workout is a simple one of just cardio, I personally find cardio boring but I know it's good for me, so I force myself to do it.  Not only is it a great way to burn fat and calories, but it's one of the faster ways to lose weight.  We're going to extend this workout past the normal time of 60 minutes to 90 instead.  You'll spend half hour non-stop on each machine with no breaks in between.














Treadmill - half hour














Rowing Machine - half hour













Elliptical - half hour

I personally like to do my cardio workouts after dinner, so that I limit the chances of the calories consumed at dinner storing as fat.

Note: anyone engaging in exercise for the first time should first consult a physician. Also, to ensure good form please consult with an experienced professional or personal trainer. As well, please use a spotter as an additional safety factor. Always warm up before workouts and stretch after workouts

No comments:

Post a Comment