Friday, February 25, 2011

Healthy Fast Food Challenge: Day 4: Mcdonalds

 
So it's day four and I felt I was running out of options, so I went to the most well known fast food joint in the world, Mcdonalds.  The only healthy options they have are really just their salads, so that's what I got.  They have a few to choose from and I ended up with the Sweet Chili Chicken salad.  I opted for the grilled chicken version and first impressions weren't good.

The chicken was drowning in sauce and I thought it was a bit too sweet for me.  I did like the chili though as it added a spicy punch to the meat.  Overall, it was alright, I've had much better salads and I'm still choked they got rid of the Mediterranean one, as that was my favourite. 


I have managed to eat this supposed healthy fast food diet for a few days now and I'll have my final thoughts posted tomorrow.  It was an interesting experiment, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment