Monday, December 6, 2010

Q & A with Colin


Here are some recent questions that I've received from my clients about their training:

Q:  I'm working out every day and I'm still not seeing any results, why isn't it working?
A:  I would suggest you check your diet.  It's 75% of the battle, so you can train as hard as you like, but if you're not fueling your body with the proper nutrients, it's a losing battle.  Write yourself a food diary for a week, so you get a better idea of what you're putting into your system.


Q:  I train hard every day and I can't put on any additional mass, how come?
A:  You have to eat more.  Eat.  Eat.  Eat.  But make sure it's good healthy protein that helps you build lean muscle and not junk.  Also, because you're training harder, you will have to consume carbohydrates (stick to complex carbohydrates if possible), as you want your body to use them for energy and use the protein you eat to build muscle.

No comments:

Post a Comment