Monday, April 4, 2011

Healthy Tips: Zumba DVD Workout Review

I had the chance to get my hands on the Zumba Fitness Total Body Transformation System DVD workout set.  Since I was reluctant to attend a live Zumba class on my own because I have two left feet, I figured this would be my best alternative.  I could use the DVD's in the privacy of my own home and not worry about whether I was making the moves look as good as they do on the TV.  (I definitely don't).


You can also use this DVD to prepare yourself for a live Zumba class at your local gym, or Zumba in your hotel room while you travel.  Nevertheless, if you're looking to shed pounds in a fun way and you enjoy dancing, this set is definitely for you.  This isn't just for women, guys can do it to, and you may also learn a few dance steps to help you woo the opposite sex!

Here's the YouTube promo video if you want to learn more.


It comes as a 4-DVD, 6-workout fitness set designed to work your body from head to toe, and also includes a pair of maranga sticks as weights. My favourite DVD is the Sculpt and Tone, as I found it the most challenging. I'm also impressed that they include a "20 minute Express Workout" DVD, so if you feel like you don't have enough time in the day, I'm certain you can still spare 20 minutes.

You can buy the set at the Showcase/As Seen on TV stores for $99.99. Or you can order it online from Amazon for $64.95. I order stuff from Amazon all the time and have never had any issues, especially for a $35 savings.


So if you're looking for a change of pace from your regular workout, I'd definitely recommend this set.  It's just another new and fun way for people to stay fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment