Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Healthy Recipes: Chicken Ham and Cucumber Quinoa

Quinoa is my seed of choice, see my superfood article to understand why

Ingredients:
Pepper
1 cup of cooked tandoori chicken
1/2 cup of sliced cucumbers
1 cup quinoa
2 cups chicken broth


Chop chicken into cubes
Slice cucumbers
Poor quinoa into pot with 2 cups of chicken broth
Bring to a boil for 2 minutes, then turn to low and let simmer for 10-15 minutes
Fluff quinoa with a fork
Mix quinoa with chicken and cucumbers
Allow to cool and serve

The great thing about this recipe is that you can eat it warm or chill it and serve it like a salad!  Win-Win!

2 comments:

  1. I love this place! I work downtown and I've been trying to convince my co workers to here for lunch. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TX a lot for taking the time to discuss this, I conceive powerfully it and like learning more on this issue. If realistic, as you reach expertise, would you mind updating your intercommunicate with fewer message? It is exceedingly useful 4 me. healthy food combining

    ReplyDelete