Saturday, September 18, 2010

Welcome to my Blog



Welcome to my Fitness and Nutrition blog, or FitNut for short.  I'm a fitness and nutrition nut and I love training and teaching others about their health.  However, the amount of clients that I can work with on a daily basis is limited, so I thought I would find another method to preach my passion.

My goal is to change people's attitudes towards fitness and nutrition.  I believe that everybody can live a healthy lifestyle and get the health that they desire if they are given the right information to make the best decisions.  As the cliche goes "Knowledge is Power".  So feel free to read my posts, comment on them and send me any questions you may have. 

We'll also be sending out weekly newsletters and hold contests for free stuff, so be sure to sign up to be a Fit Nut! 


Colin
Eat.  Train.  Live
Fitness and Nutrition Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment